Locations: Rochester NY
Concept II is a leader in kitchen, bath & closet design and installation in Rochester, NY. We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a young growing organization that is team oriented and work in a collaborative, engaging environment.
At Concept II, you will be part of a strong team that respects its employees. We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally. We will invest the time & resources necessary to make you a highly successful designer with our organization.
As a Project Manager at Concept II, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and implementation of a project from sales to completion. A successful person is analytical, well organized and excels in communication.
Work will include:
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Define project tasks & resource requirements.
- Field measure projects for production and costs.
- Schedule projects with homeowners and sub-contractors.
- Work with subcontractors on pricing and bids.
- Order construction materials
- Change order documentation of all changes throughout the project
- Make sure jobs are completed on time and on budget.
- Help price projects with salespeople.
- Layout mechanicals and millwork onsite as needed.
- Communicate with homeowners directly during the entirety of the job including follow up.
- Communicate & collaborate with our sales team.
- Collaborate with leadership to refine and improve operations by sharing observations and insights.
- Small service items, repairs, and installations.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Problem solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated, organized, and dependable.
- Commitment to achieving the goals of the organization while maintaining a focus on delivering a great customer experience.