Concept II seeks a Kitchen & Bath Designer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a young growing organization that is team oriented and work in a collaborative, engaging environment. At Concept II, you will be part of a strong team that respects its employees. We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally. We will invest the time & resources necessary to make you a highly successful designer with our organization. As a kitchen & bath designer at Concept II, you will be responsible for designing residential kitchen & bathroom projects and taking a project from initial design phase through completion. A successful person is analytical, well organized and excels in communication.
Work will include:
- Designing residential kitchens & bathrooms.
- Meeting with retail clients, contractors, designers & architects.
- Product material selections including cabinetry, countertops, fixtures, appliances, and tile.
- Accurately placing and tracking orders.
- On-site project meetings, measuring and layouts.
- Project construction and product estimating.
- Working with project managers and contractors to ensure successful installations.
- Manage the full cycle of a kitchen & bathroom project.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be well versed in all aspects of the kitchen & bath industry.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Logistical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated, organized, and dependable.