Locations: All Locations
Concept II Closets is a leader in custom closet design and installation in Rochester, NY. We are seeking a closet designer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a young growing organization that is team oriented and work in a collaborative, engaging environment.
At Concept II, you will be part of a strong team that respects its employees. We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally. We will invest the time & resources necessary to make you a highly successful designer with our organization.
As a Closet Designer at Concept II, you will be responsible for designing closet systems, pantries, craft rooms, entertainment centers, garages storage and home offices. A successful person is analytical, well organized and excels in communication.
Work will include:
- Designing closet systems, pantries, craft rooms, entertainment centers, garages storage and home offices.
- Meeting with retail clients, contractors, designers & architects.
- Proactively following up on assigned customer leads.
- Provide consistent and friendly customer service.
- Utilize design software for renderings and project pricing.
- Price projects and manage the ordering process from concept to completion.
- Product material selections including millwork finishes, countertops, and hardware.
- On-site project meetings, measuring and layouts.
- Communicate & collaborate with project managers and contractors to ensure successful installations.
- Meeting & exceeding achievable sales goals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- One year of sales or design experience; home improvement related experience a plus
- Ability to visualize, measure and plan a space
- Trainable and coachable
- Comfortable working in a fully commissioned environment
- Interest in interior design and home organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, organized, and dependable.
- Commitment to achieving the goals of the organization while maintaining a focus on delivering a great customer experience.