November 12, 2021
With the colder weather officially here and a New Year just around the corner, it’s no surprise that many homeowners throughout Western NY are already in the process of planning their winter remodeling projects. If your plans include making that long-desired dream bathroom or chef’s kitchen a reality, Concept II in Rochester is here to help make it a reality. We stock one of the best selections of superior-quality kitchen and bathroom essentials, and staff a team of expert designers and installers to ensure that your finished project matches your vision to a T.
Whether you’re looking to create a kitchen that matches your passion for cooking, or ready to design a dream bathroom that’s more inviting and relaxing, Concept II in Rochester is proud to be one of the region’s leading providers of high-end remodeling products and services. Here’s just a few of the ways in which we can help make your goals a reality.
- A vast selection of premium kitchen cabinets in countless styles and designs
- One of the WNY region’s best collections of artisan-grade kitchen tile
- Kitchen appliances from brands like Sub Zero®, Wolf®, Viking® and others
- A generous selection of stunning bathroom cabinets and storage solutions
- Premium bathroom tile perfect for showers, floors, tub surrounds and accents
- Expert consultation services from our staff of highly-talented designers
Being stuck indoors when the temperature drops isn’t always fun, but it’s not entirely without its charm, as it provides the perfect opportunity to take care of the remodeling projects we put off when the weather is more cooperative. To discuss your project, make an appointment or learn what makes us one of the best choices for superior-quality bath and kitchen remodeling in Rochester, get in touch with Concept II today and we’ll be happy to help.
Concept II Kitchen and Bath is located at 349 W. Commercial Street in Rochester and open 6 days a week. For more information or to get started on your project, give us a call at 585-248-3511 or email us through our website’s contact page.