November 26, 2020
There is no shortage to how creative homeowners can get when it comes to working with tile. And of the many ways to transform the look and feel of our homes’ interiors, installing a new tub surround is one of the most fun and rewarding projects of them all. This, of course, begs the question of how unique one wants to go when transforming their tub, shower or Jacuzzi. For Rochester homeowners who demand more than what the big-box home improvement stores can offer, Concept II Tile offers a breathtaking tile selection that remains unmatched in WNY.
At Concept II Tile in Rochester NY, we’re dedicated to providing a level of selection and sophistication that simply can’t be found at the mass retail level. We source the finest tile from some of the world’s most esteemed artisans, and staff a team of expert designers to ensure perfection from start to finish.
- Stone tile including marble, limestone, quartzite, granite, slate and travertine
- Premium ceramic tile for a clean look to complement any shower or tub surround
- A vast selection of porcelain tile in a wide assortment of colors, sizes and patterns
- Premium glass tile varieties available in every imaginable color, shape and pattern
- Skilled staff of expert designers to answer your questions and streamline installation
- A state-of-the-art tile showroom designed with custom lighting for perfect viewing
With all of the extra time we’re spending at home these days, this is a wonderful opportunity to give your home the little enhancements that are so easy to put off. Concept II Tile in Rochester NY is taking extra precautions to keep you and your loved ones safe, including complementary consultations online, over the phone, and safely in-person by request. Learn more about how we can help make your bathroom remodeling project more rewarding by getting in touch with our staff today.
We’re located at 349 W. Commercial Street in Rochester and open 6 days a week. For more information or to get started on your project, give us a call at 585-248-3511 or email Concept II Tile through our website’s secured contact page.