September 6, 2021
With the summer months winding down and countless homeowners already thinking about how they’ll be spending the holidays, it’s understandable that many are planning interior tile remodeling projects to give their home that perfect look come winter. In light of how different life has been over the past year and a half, we at Concept II Tile in Rochester thought we’d take a few moments to provide some helpful tips on how to ensure that you’ve allowed plenty of time to get everything finished before the guests start arriving.
Whether you’re planning on using tile to enhance the look of your kitchen, bathroom, foyer, or any other room in your home, proper planning and starting early are vital if your goal is to have everything completed before the holiday season officially begins. Here are just a few things to keep in mind when planning a tile remodeling project.
- Buy your materials early to ensure the best price and available quantities
- If you’re not installing yourself, talk to installers to gauge their timeframes
- Tile selections that are available today might not be available tomorrow
- Working with a professional designer can help streamline the entire process
- Choose a tile company that stands behind all the products and service they offer
- Allow a little extra time for any unforeseen material or installation issues
Though life as we once knew does seem to be returning to normal, a number of home improvement and remodeling sectors are still dealing with shortages and lengthy backorders. Fortunately, Concept II Tile is not one of them, as we’ve taken great care to ensure no problems with our inventory, shipping and design consultations. If you’re in the Rochester, NY area and planning a tile remodeling project in time for the holidays, we invite you to call or visit our showroom to discuss your plans and ideas.
Concept II Tile is located at 349 W. Commercial Street in Rochester, NY and can be reached by phone at 585-248-3511 or via email through our website’s contact page. Get in touch when it’s convenient and let us know how we can help.