May 19, 2022
At Concept II in Rochester, we love helping homeowners come up with clever ways to improve the look and feel of their homes. But as we all know, home remodeling can be pricey and time consuming depending on the nature and complexity of your specific project. Fortunately, there’s no shortage of ways to give your home a fresh new look without spending a fortune or having to deal with contractors and their super busy schedules. When it comes to simple home improvements, tile projects can be completed quickly and on a minimal budget.
As the leading provider of premium-grade tile in Rochester, the staff at Concept II wanted to take a moment to review some of the easiest and most affordable tile projects. There are plenty of DIY tile installation videos online, making it easy for virtually anyone to give their home a fun new look!
- Create a stunning bathroom or kitchen backsplash using small tile
- Tile is an excellent way to create wall accents and decorative patterns
- Use 1” tile to design and install a surround for your tub or shower
- Love flowers and plants? Tile is an excellent accent for planters!
- Tile headboard designs are perfect for adding color to your bedroom
- Consider transforming old tables with a colorful tile tabletop design
At Concept II, we’re anything but your traditional tile store. Everything we offer is artisan-grade and handcrafted from some of the world’s most celebrated tile makers. If you’re in the Rochester, NY area be sure to stop in, explore our showroom, and discover what sets our selection and services apart from anything you’ll find at today’s corporate home improvement stores.
The Concept II Showroom is located at 349 W. Commercial Street in East Rochester, NY and can be reached by phone at 585-248-3510. Questions for our designers or tile specialists? Write to us via email by visiting our website’s contact page.