FRENCH PROVINCIAL KITCHEN DESIGN
In keeping with the style of the 1930s Tudor, we designed a kitchen with the original fireplace as the centerpiece. Hand painted custom cabinetry lines the perimeter of the kitchen. A butcher block topped island with a copper sink doubles as a prep surface and breakfast bar. Handmade ceramic rhomboid tiles cover the backsplash.
- Cabinet Door Style: Raised panel beveled door
- Cabinet Wood Finish: Custom paint, heavily distressed
- Countertop: Limestone perimeter & butcher block island
- Refrigerator: Sub-Zero
- Range: Wolf
- Dishwasher: Miele
- Backsplash Tile: Quemere Handmade Ceramic Rhomboid
- Floor Tile: Travertine in multi-shape layout
Kitchen Remodel in Brighton, NY.
Learn more about Concept II for Kitchen remodeling. See our virtual showroom tour or stop in for a visit.