Concept II seeks a Logistics/Warehouse manager to join our team to manage our kitchen, bath, tile & closet businesses. This is a great opportunity to join a young growing organization that is team oriented and work in a collaborative, engaging environment. At Concept II, you will be part of a strong team that respects its employees. We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally. As our logistics & warehouse manager, you will be responsible for managing warehouse and delivery operations including collaborative working relationships with our sales team and client base to maximize resources to achieve customer satisfaction and efficiency. A successful person is analytical, well organized and excels in communication.
Work will include:
- Receiving incoming shipments daily.
- Maintain accurate log of items received in and released out.
- Oversee the distribution of all scheduled materials to installation teams daily.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of existing warehouse facility.
- Making sure products are labeled accurately and follow a concise system.
- Communicate & collaborate with our sales team.
- Scheduling installations, pick-ups & deliveries directly with clients.
- Maintain warehouse schedule for pick-ups and deliveries for retail customers and trade partners.
- Collaborate with leadership to refine and improve operations by sharing observations and insights.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Logistical and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate, with experience in email, word, excel.
- Highly self-motivated, organized and dependable.
- Able to lift heavy items.
- Commitment to achieving the goals of the organization while maintaining a focus on delivering a great customer experience.